Saturday, December 8, 2007

The inexplicable thing call `Love'




It’s not phobia

It’s not about taking chances

It’s not about desire

It’s not about me

It’s about you, giving me all the needed care

The firm one-time holding hand, the warmth hugs, the longing eyes,

the desired stares and the sweet moments together.

You had somehow cruelly and magically made me falling for you eventually.

Time goes on and realizing you are drifting away. Realizing you are scared, realizing you

are lying to yourself……realizing you are being unfair to me.

It’s not about forgetting

It’s about despite some of your craps that had affected my feelings,ironically you are still


a dear friend in my heart.

Love can be withdrawn and hidden in a strange way…. And still much craved and needed.

No comments: