Monday, September 1, 2008

Penang Trip - August 2008

My cousin asked to post this........

The trip to Penang last August 2008.

When I booked the flight ticket to Penang in July'2008, I
expected he will bring me to all those desired `Unesco sites'.

But I never expected my holiday trip in Penang this time
involved me watching live Olympics matches at his Penang
apartment most of the time. `Unesco Sites' and other
historical sites?.

Well, he brought me there,only to be watched from the car
cause he was in a hurry.........

What I didn't deprive of was the great food that he gladly
brought me to savour.

And yes, I wanted to go to Penang because he nagged me
into visiting him but in early August, he had changed of
plans and quit his job there and decided to go back to JB.
So, I had been complaining what a sucker he was.........


I managed to see Francis Light poorly maintained
resting place from the car cause my cousins dare not
step inside the area.

His new pet named `dada', I took the picture
while he is sleeping.


The Penang view at Gurney from his apartment.

1 comment:

Alexandra Wong said...

Dear Jen,

Thanks for your flattering comments on my blog. My apologies about the delayed response, as I hardly check that blog, other than to upload new articles.

I can't really agree with what you said about you not being a good writer. There is an intense quality about your writing that hints at a dark, edgy streak and pulls me in ... or it may just be my vivid imagination :)

Anyway, thanks for the encouraging words and take care!