Sunday, March 9, 2008

Let's FaceBook

A friend invited me to Facebook few months back and I was slightly reluctantly registered to the much popularly rated social networking website.

Initially, I found the annoyance of adding so many applications and the notion of not having any friends that I really know.

Jass & Jess had been saying to me that it is really easy and enjoyable to use.

Time passed by and amazingly, I managed to find some long lost friends over there!!

2 of those friends had messaged `````Surprise ! surprised ! to find you in facebook~’.
And one had commented how within weeks , friends back from primary school days
had started appearing….among all in Facebook!.
And was I glad to find them!!!...it’s been ages. I have not meet them since I was in Primary 12!

How apt to be called `Facebook’, considering the hazy familiar faces of past friends
been sprouting!

Found it was such an ease to be connected through the virtual world with friends especially those that I am not able to meet mostly due to geographical divide.
It’s informative to browse freely at their life through their snapshots. Pictures do
speaks volumes sometimes. And the `wall’ that scribble their piece of their mind or
reveals a part of their life.

With other adorable applications, am I thrilled to slap, hug, kiss or even throw sheeps at
them !.
And yeah, I even had Mac, my adorable pet dolphin.

Yeah, life’s good……virtually….stay connected always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaya... keep facebook-ing!!! it's fun as in even though u won't have so much time to chat with ur friends, this place is the best to keep you and ur friends bond together, also, keep in touch!!:-)

been really really busy nowadays and i can't wait to finish my uni life... omg.... never expect econs to be that HORRENDOUS! haha.... those surprise in-class quizzes and tests are giving me heart attack....

till then, will meet you in facebook! hehe....


~Jaslyn:-)

@jennl said...

yeah.....actually you are the one who perk my interest in facebook.....

dun fret your hellish days ya in Uni - Brisbane????.....just hang in there....it's going to b heavenly soon....cheese...