Sunday, August 3, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Whom I'm drawn to????

Oh, definitely , echo ......definitely someone
like `Hugh Jackman', or

Jeffrey Dean Morgan who always have that
melting smile of all...

oWWW!!!!!!!!.


And Why I'm screaming his name - Jeffrey Dean Morgan at
this time because I just managed to watch `P/S : I Love You'
and I saw him.

The first time I fall for him was during the `Grey's Anatomy'
- Denny Duquette. I guessed I extremely attracted to Denny
Duquette cause he possessed that sickening and yet charming
humour tone more than Morgan but admittedly, they are both
charming.

Ok OK, The movie, PS I Love You was a bit tear jerking in
a touching way, but remarkably it was acted by Harry
Connick Jr and Gerard Butler, I mean they are 3 hot guys
in one movie. While Gerry (Gerard Butler) is romantic and
with a good sense of humour, it is Morgan's character that
made me enthralled for obvious reasons. And that sexy
tattoo he had on his arm. OWWWW>......again!

P.S I love You, it is actually a movie that I reluctantly
want to watch, I hate when people I love just leave
regardless how they leave. I grabbed the DVD, just
wanting to know the cliches, just wanting to hear the
corny lines again as corny that goes something
like these -
`Every morning I still wake up and the first
thing I want to do is to see
your face'

`I know what I want, because I have it in my
hands now. You.'


or just listening to the holiest soundtrack -` Love You
Till The End'
?????????

that declaration of love just so tonic!!!.

And when Holly (Hilary Swank) said `it's been a year,
I don't feel him
anymore. I feel he's gone. He's
really gone'.


- that really hit me hard. It's going to be September soon
and it's been so long that I don't feel him anymore...........
good news, meaning I'm moving on in a good stead.

alas......just another crappy love story that make me
tearing again.........................................


No comments: