Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Reluctant List.


I actually have not tried to resolve anything for the year 2008.
Indolent is the word to start off my 2008.
Lying in bed and watching dvds are the order of the day.

I felt so wrong……..

So here goes some of the lists…

1 ) I resolved to think longer before I speak or voice out my opinions.
People tend to get offended very easily or misunderstood. I have to
realise some people are born petty… they take things too personally.

2) Spend wisely. Yeah……..Be avoiding the Shopping Malls as though it
is a quarantine zone.

3) For goodness sake, learn to write Chinese! Learn to cultivate the interest.

4) Take Pilates class. It takes passion and a willing mind.

5) Going on a real holiday.Depending on the budget..sign…

6) Wake up early at 6.45am on every working day!. It will be a miracle.

Or maybe or surely I shall adhere to Jonathan Edward’s….

"Resolved, to live with all my might while I do live.
Resolved, never to lose one moment of time, to improve it
in the most profitable way I possibly can. Resolved, never
to do anything that I should despise or think meanly of
in another. Resolved, never to do anything out of revenge.
Resolved, never to do anything that I should be afraid to
do if it were the last hour of my life."

No comments: